DAT study program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

onamission

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody out there use the "Ace the DAT" program? If so was it worth the money? I'm planning on paying for the Kaplan online course for my re-take. If the AcetheDAT program is worth it, would it be too much duplicating of the Kaplan course? Any info would help. Or if you have any other recommended programs please pass along that info. My first stats were AA-18 TS-19 RC-20 PAT-21. I need to raise these so I can get into a school during my second round of applications!

Members don't see this ad.

Never heard of Ace the DAT, have a link?

is www.AcetheDAT then dot com. I'm spelling out the dot.com because every time I try to post the actual link, this site "stars it out".

Members don't see this ad :)
From the web page it doesn't seem to well put together.

My friend who got a 23 used it and she said she liked it because it was challenging. Then again I have a friend who also got a 23 without it. Its really up to you but it cant hurt.

i used the Ace the DAT, when i took my DAT. i think it was helpful at some point. in my opinion, you would want to get as much practice as possible. i don't really care if it's kaplan, acethedat, or....whether it's easy or difficult. the more you practice, the better you familar with the topics. i did not take the kaplan course because i think it's over-priced. i just went online bought someone's used kaplan course material, bought acethedat, plus another online program i forgot the name, and found someone's home made DAT practice tests on ebay. i started by going through kaplan book, and really studying it throughly. then, gathering all the practice tests until the last week before the test. doing one test a day. i think this will help you well prepared, at least it does well for me.

good luck to u all!!!

Never heard of Ace the DAT, have a link?DAT: April 25
Practice Test
## AA / TS / PAT
1st: 16 / 14 / 17 (Kaplan):(
2nd: 16 / 14 / 18 (Kaplan):(

Did you really do the Kaplan program and all of the required and recommended stuff? I'm not trying to be patronizing here or anything, but with as much information that Kaplan makes available I find it hard to believe you did so poorly?

Did you really do the Kaplan program and all of the required and recommended stuff? I'm not trying to be patronizing here or anything, but with as much information that Kaplan makes available I find it hard to believe you did so poorly?

I have only had one week of kaplan class.The first score is when I went to one of their free testing days, the second one is the first class diagnostic. They were approx 1 week apart.