DAT Stuff For Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DentalKing2007

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,
I got all the stuff from the Kaplan Class - e-mail me if you want it. This is the same class that costs over $1200. I'm selling it cheap.
Thanks.
 
Hi,
i am interested in buying the kaplan DAT practice tests only that includes kaplan diagnostic, midterm and final (with explanations). As I have all the other kaplan subject tests and reading material from a friend. So please contact me asap as I am studying for my DATs and taking it in 2 weeks. I 'll apprecite your quick reply.😍
Thanks
Noni.🙂😉