DAT taken. Need your advice!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wildzodiac

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am new to the forums as a member to the forums but have been finding myself here browsing new and old posts for months now.

I just finished my DAT today and here is the breakdown:

PAT: 20
QR: 20
RC: 24
Bio: 19
GC: 19
OC: 24
TS:19
AA: 21

I am sort of satisfied with my scores. I feel like I feel like I did well in RC and OC, but despite the OC score my TS is 19. I am happy with the 21 AA.

Also, my oGPA is 3.78 and sGPA is 3.76.

6 letters of rec, all of which I know are bomb good. Got about 200 hours shadowing.

I'm applying to close to a dozen schools, with Maryland as my number one choice. It's a state school and gives priority to MD residence, which works in my favor. Hell of a program too...

I know this site is flooded with "is my score good enough?" and "should I retake?" posts, but I just need some opinions by all of you, the SDN community! How do I look?

Members don't see this ad.

Looks like a solid app to me! You should have no problem scoring interviews. Congrats on your DAT scores, now go out and have some fun ;)

Go have some fun!? Funny you say that. MY 21st B DAY IS THIS FRIDAY! Going to have a good time with a few friends! A well deserved 21st indeed!

Absolutely, well deserved indeed! My 21st will be shortly after my DAT so I plan on doing the same :claps:

Members don't see this ad :)
Good job!
Although I don't understand how 19/19/24 gave you TS of 19
Because I have seen many people who got 19/19/18 and got the same TS as you :(

Great job! I know the TS scaling is out of total # correct but it is so weird and I'm VERY surprised you had a 19. I would have expected it to get bumped up to a 20. Oh well, your scores are still good and with your gpa and good letters and ecs I'm sure you will have no issues getting interviews this cycle.

Good job!
Although I don't understand how 19/19/24 gave you TS of 19
Because I have seen many people who got 19/19/18 and got the same TS as you :(

Its sort of bull**** and that's the only thing which caught me by surprise. Oh well, I hope I get into Maryland.