DAT Test Construction Committee Members - 2006

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

issa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
two memebers of this committee teach at the university that i go to.

General Chemistry
Dr. Jie Song University of Michigan, Flint, MI

Organic Chemistry
Dr. Jessica Tischler University of Michigan, Flint, MI

i have many practice tests from these two professors. i always wondered why i am doing good in chemistry in kaplan/topscore/dat achiever practice test.

Members don't see this ad.

issa said:

General Chemistry

Organic Chemistry

i have many practice tests from these two professors. i always wondered why i am doing good in chemistry in kaplan/topscore/dat achiever practice test.

thats great lucky you..2 bad it doesnt help out the rest of us :laugh:

is it possible for you to post their practice problems from their lectures/tests ? I think it would help everyone here greatly. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
issa said:

General Chemistry

Organic Chemistry

ISSA-
What is the point of this statement?
Are you implying that you would like to share the "many practice tests" with the SDN community?

SkiBabeUSF said:
ISSA-
What is the point of this statement?
Are you implying that you would like to share the "many practice tests" with the SDN community?

i will upload them when i finish studying the bio. i suck at bio. my dat is in 2 weeks.

KiTmAn said:
crap!!..it asks for a password to open em..

just one asks for password. you can download the others fine.
the quizzes are helpful too

good look ISSA. You would think since your teachers r on the committee that the structures of your exams and the DAT might be similiar. I keep SDN posted cause I take the DAT Aug. 7th!!

houstongirl said:
Can issa check this out please

the link isnt dead but i think the prof took down the files by chance put http: and u will see...but if anyone saved the word documents and wants to put them up it would be greatly appreciated...thanks

When I put in http: it does take me to the folders. The folders appear empty. If anyone has the word doc's please post them. It would be greatly appreciated.

the teachers removed the files. can anyone who downloaded them post them? i don't have time to upload them.