DAT test materials & strategies (must read)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SonOfBush

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been out of school for 7 years and I can honestly say that these materials helped me get into a dental school this year. For anyone interested, I have all the DAT test materials that I used for the exam in Feb, 2004. (Please read on - MOTIVATING AND INSPIRING Story)

Kaplan MCAT biological science review book 2000 edition
Kaplan MCAT Physical science review book 2000 edition
flash cards (biology, organic chemisttry and general chemistry)
Kaplan DAT 2000 edition (no CD rom)
Kaplan Organic Edge
Barron's guide to medical and dental schools - all the stats for dental schools
Kaplan DAT midterm and practice tests from the prep course
1000 addional Biology questions from Campbell Biology
300 addional Organic Chemistry questions

I have been out of college for 7 years. The only biology I have was in high school in 1988 and general chemistry in college in 1992~1994. So I had to take some Organic and Biology courses at a community college. These materials I bought here and there were so helpful in preparing me for the DAT. These materials pointed out my weak areas and gave me an idea of what kind of questions I would need to be prepared for. In a nutshell, buy study these materials from SonOfBush and get into a dental school of your choice like SonOfBush. Here's my advice for everyone.

1. Start studying well in advance

2. Study ALL of biology including plants and lower organisms

3. Study your trigonometry

4. Be confident.

The most acclaimed dental student in NYC. The most criticized white house intern in Washington: "SonOfBush"

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not a huge fan of the Bush family, but congrats on your acceptance into dental school. Better to have a Bush in dentistry than in public office, lol.

SonOfBush said:
The most criticized white house intern in Washington: "SonOfBush"

Monica, is that you? Just joking. Congratulations on getting into dental school, and yes, perhaps it is better to have a Bush behind a dental drill than in the oval office. Then again.... :laugh: