DAT test questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tiffster011

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am trying to find old DAT test questions. I have top score and I already took the Kaplan course last summer. But I was pregnant and super sick so It was a waste of money for me. I didn't even know that they had tests available at the Kaplan center so I didn't use them at the time. Can anyone give me information on possible sources of old practice test questions. Free from the library?? any Ideas would be great.

Members don't see this ad.

I thought DAT Destroyer was invaluable for gchem and ochem, but it has gotten quite expensive. Try getting a used copy from someone in this forum.
There are a lot of members who are selling their old study materials on sdn. Go to the advertisement section of this website and contact some people about purchasing their old stuff. I'm sure the sellers are usually more than willing to bargain since they want to get rid of their study materials.

Members don't see this ad :)
A friend has a copy of Dat destroyer, so i will try that along with dat achiever. Also I will try to purchase some used material form the forum.