DAT testing center question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

polola55

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm from NYC, and I am about to pick a testing center for my DAT. Any advices on which of the following are good to take in? Do they have CRT/LCD monitor, etc?

5203: PROMETRIC TEST CENTER
111 LIVINGSTON ST.
11TH FLOOR
BROOKLYN, NY 11201Seat Availability
Get Directions
(~1mi)
markerB.png
0040: PROMETRIC TEST CENTER
1 PENN PLAZA
17TH FL, SUITE 1728
NEW YORK, NY 10119Seat Availability
Get Directions
(~2mi)
markerC.png
5879: PROMETRIC TEST CENTER
1 PENN PLAZA
SUITE 1540
NEW YORK, NY 10119Seat Availability
Get Directions
(~2mi)
markerD.png
5844: PROMETRIC TEST CENTER
675 THIRD AVENUE
SECOND FLOOR
NEW YORK, NY 10017

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I read somewhere in the SDN forum that the testing centers don't disclosed these information, and that's way I'm trying to ask you for help.

Thxs for the great response avery07!

Members don't see this ad :)
Um i took my DAT at 1 Penn Plaza.. and my MCAT at the one on Third Ave.

If i recall correctly.. they were both LCD monitors.. i know the one at 1 Penn Plaza specifically asked for u to NOT touch the monitor EVER.

In addition... Penn Plaza u get the laminated sheets.. at third ave u get an actual booklet as work papers..

I read somewhere in the SDN forum that the testing centers don't disclosed these information, and that's way I'm trying to ask you for help.

Thxs for the great response avery07!

If i recall correctly.. they were both LCD monitors.. i know the one at 1 Penn Plaza specifically asked for u to NOT touch the monitor EVER.

In addition... Penn Plaza u get the laminated sheets.. at third ave u get an actual booklet as work papers..

I stand corrected. :)

I'm sure some testing centers would disclose.. I mean it's worth a shot, right? Good luck with the test.

Thxs! lazybummy Stupid ques: laminated sheets? does that implied that they we don't have to use the whiteboard? Also, which suite of the penn plaza ctr is fine?

I stand corrected. :)

I'm sure some testing centers would disclose.. I mean it's worth a shot, right? Good luck with the test.

I'll still call them to confirm the info that I get from here!

Last edited:
thanks a lot! I'll pick the 3rd avenue center.