DAT Testing Centers?

Started by LSN
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LSN

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone-
I just registered for the DAT and when I went to the Prometric Center webpage (www.2test.com), all the locations in California are really far from me and most were in San Francisco and San Jose...and I live in Los Angeles! I know this can't be right because I know people that took the test in other locations close to LA. Does anyone know how I can find a list of accurate testing locations? I tried calling but of course...that never helps because they put you on hold for 30 minutes. Thanks I appreciate it.