DAT this Wednesday..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jazzouz

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, new to SDN, first post ever. Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the free DAT posted by the ADA from 2007. I took the TS just now and 18bio/19GC/22OC.

Is this indicative of the actual test or should I sharpen up my bio/GC?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I took the practice 2007 ADA test and did MISERABLE, but did 2 or more points better on each of the sciences on the real DAT! But everyone here says the 2007 test was way easier.... sooo, take my word with a grain of salt! Haha. I've said it before - I think when you take practice tests you get in a mindset of "Hey I think this is right, but I don't know. I don't care. I will go back and check my answers." instead of really taking your time and thinking out questions. But when its the real DAT, your adrenaline will be pumping and you will be much more focused and perform better because your REAL scores are at stake! I think you will be fine! Bio is tricky, so just read through Feralis' notes on topics you're unsure of.

Thanks! The embryology seems to be heavily tested on and that's where it's a little blurry for me.

gen chem and orgo were wayyy to easy. Bio was pretty accurate/representative.