DAT tomorrow

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chubz0924

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any last minute TIPS?
My averages from all the BC tests are
Bio- 20
Ochem-21
Gen Chem-19
RC-20
PAT-18
QR-17 (i'm terrible at math so I am hoping for a miracle)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Believe in yourself! You've been studying hard for this test, and you will do great! Make sure you stay focused, and keep track of the amount of time you're spending on the questions. If you get stuck, make sure you just mark and move on! Don't dwell on it, just come back to it later (especially for QR)! Best of luck :)

Reactions: 2 users
I think you will find yourself in a good position, be confident and ready for anything.

Make sure you are comfortable with the "quantitative comparison" questions that DAT bootcamp has, they will more than likely show up on your test. Don't try and cram too much detailed information today, and maybe practice some angles/TFE/pattern folding!
Good luck, let us know how you end up doing.

Reactions: 1 users
Woo hoo, you're almost there! Maybe review just a couple things that you think need strengthening, then let your brain rest for the remainder of today. Your scores are looking solid, so you just have to be good to yourself now to allow yourself to perform!

One thing I like to do before exams is make sure I have everything packed and at the door the day before. Also map out directions and how long it'll take, and of course – get a good night of sleep! We're all wishing you luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank y'all so much! For Biology, should I focus on going over Destroyer again, or going over the Bootcamp questions?

Thank y'all so much! For Biology, should I focus on going over Destroyer again, or going over the Bootcamp questions?
Have you gone through all of both? If not, start going through what you haven't covered yet. If you have, I would say just go through what you feel your weak areas are maybe in the form of Feralis' notes? All up to you!