DAT Tomorrow!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

osimsDDS

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im taking the DAT tomorrow 12pm Pacific Time, Do you guys suggest to just go over destroyer at this point?? just skin through it for the sciences and relax or should i just normally study until tomorrow??? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Im taking the DAT tomorrow 12pm Pacific Time, Do you guys suggest to just go over destroyer at this point?? just skin through it for the sciences and relax or should i just normally study until tomorrow??? thanks

Well since you wreck sciences, I dont think you need to be doing destroyer right now. Usually the best advice before a test like this is just relax the day before! Maybe glance over some stuff you missed (if you ever miss anything) and go in there confident.

Good Luck

I would go over all the memorizing stuff like...

conversions
spectrum
equations
solubility rules

whatever you think that you need to memorize...don't stress out though!! Yea I agree with greenwave I think you know your sciences cold lol and definitely you know destroyer by heart!

I felt that doing Destroyer the day before helped because it was part of my daily routine and kept me from thinking of the test too much. No shock to the system and less anxiety. Go over your basics SN1/E1/SN2/E2 and NMR, standard equations for chem, and some destroyer bio questions. Nothing too intense just enough to keep you occupied. Also just looking at some PAT or math problems won't hurt.

Members don't see this ad :)
I totally argree! You'll do well! you know your stuff! I'd go over what the guy side and IR spec, just to review. Good luck man!

I would suggest getting high at this point. Throw the books away today!
BTW, you are gonna rock. Don't worry.

I would suggest getting high at this point. Throw the books away today!
BTW, you are gonna rock. Don't worry.

:lol: haha . Good advice harry. Is that why you're so smart? ....hit me up mang!

just playing. You'll be fine tomorrow osim. Hey remember to double check the marker's health. Make sure they're dark and plentiful. Don't want to run out of ink during the exam. I heard it happen recently to a friend of a friend of mine at that testing center by Moorepark recently. Other then that, review IR for specific bands and any other long rules/charts .

Good luck bud!!:thumbup:

:lol: haha . Good advice harry. Is that why you're so smart? ....hit me up mang!

just playing. You'll be fine tomorrow osim. Hey remember to double check the marker's health. Make sure they're dark and plentiful. Don't want to run out of ink during the exam. I heard it happen recently to a friend of a friend of mine at that testing center by Moorepark recently. Other then that, review IR for specific bands and any other long rules/charts .

Good luck bud!!:thumbup:

Hahaha, yeah, probably!
Let's see what Osims does tomorrow.

Rock it. I wanna see you beat me in every section. You should considering how well you seem to know the stuff.

Members don't see this ad :)
hahaha im just kiddin, your gonna own this bia***! Remember dont make the same mistake i did studying till 4 in the morning the night b4 haha i remem u keep tellin me to go to sleep and i should of listened that may have been the reason for my 15 on PAT.....i would honestly just relax and watch family guy if u feel like it might help going over destroyer then just study till ten GO OVER THE ROAD MAPS good luck man!

Relax, I've seen you preparing on here for a long time. Just rest, eat well, sleep good. I expect to see some crazy scores tomorrow.

everytime i am studying and run into a question i post it on here and within 5 minutes, osims replies with the correct answer. Its like having a tutor right next to me! You are going to do great atleast a 20AA so dont worry about it. Just get sufficient sleep, eat a good breakfast, and try to relax. OWN THAT S H I T!

Osims,

I'm sure you'll do great tomorrow, you've been helping people out alot on this forum, so on behalf of everyone you've helped, just want to say thanks and best of luck to you tomorrow. Can't wait to hear your thoughts after the exam.

Gotta censor you sorry. Yah gotta keep that language off the board. Just say s*** or something like. and definitely no caps lol now your shouting profanity lol.w
KLUTZY reminds me of my elementary teacher. This is not a pg13 thread man.

Good luck Osims...all of your explanations have really helped me sooo much...you should consider becoming a professor...in a dental school that is...after ur a dentist :) You will do great...everyone on this thread is rooting for you!!! :)

U will be fine.. u said you are not even NERVOUS. that's good!!1
Most importantly, just rock it and be back and post " I AM DONE DAT 7/18" thread like everyone else and share your success.:thumbup:

Its about time you Osims takes the DAT!!
And thanks for your help while i was studying...

KLUTZY reminds me of my elementary teacher. This is not a pg13 thread man.

We can say whatever we want here?? I wish io woulda known months ago lol. There were so many times when i wanted to just smack someone for saying something stupid.

We can say whatever we want here?? I wish io woulda known months ago lol. There were so many times when i wanted to just smack someone for saying something stupid.

Just let people say whatever they want. Don't be like the school Dean over here.

haha harry this is america, everything is censored here unfortunately

yeah Osimz, go to bed, so that Krutzy can play the "mother" role [just like how he plays the dean's role on SDN] and tell you some stories;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mother Klutzy can you please read me a bed time story??? hahahaha

Good luck tomorrow man! You've helped me out in a couple of my threads, so thanks for that!

I was wondering, how have you been studying for bio?

WOW.

The fact that I'm the 40th poster on this thread says a lot about you Osims. I'm not going to wish you good luck b/c we all know you don't need luck. Go dominate man. We'll be rooting for you!

jeezez I guess we all are the same way...I've given him a heads up too :D

hey for you pouya i'll buy you a brand new perspolis loung with the emblem on it and everything. That way all of your ghermez friends will be proud of it.

hey for you pouya i'll buy you a brand new perspolis loung with the emblem on it and everything. That way all of your ghermez friends will be proud of it.

OK bro moft bashe kooft bashe! I'll accept your offer ta cheshet darad lol It's ok that we're number 1 and you guys are number 13! you guys will get there one day too lol