DAT Tomorrow!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hoylematt

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I feel so much more prepared than last time, but I just wanted some feedback on what I can do my last day. My weakest section is GC for sure so my last ditch effort will be to go over as many chad GC videos as I can to refresh conceptual ideas and solidify electrochemistry.

I also plan to take my last 2 practice CDP, a practice Math destroyer or 2, and run through destroyer orgo roadmaps a couple more times.

Anything else I should do? Thanks guys! wish me luck!

Members don't see this ad.

I take mine tomorrow and Chemistry is also my weakness. I figured I would make sure I know the roadmaps, chem formulas, and some basic qr stuff. As far as CDP goes if youve been scoring well I would do one or none.

Ya need to relax and not burn yourself out...remember you need as fresh of a mind as possible tomorrow!

Here's what I did...read through Chad's notes again (GChem and OChem), and made sure I could write down my QR conversions from memory...besides that I relaxed. Try to take it easy!

Hey, Mine's tomorrow too!! I can't believe the day has come... lol.
Ahhh I'm so nervous haha, but excited to get it over with :)
My weakest section right now is bio and math :/
I'm still doing destroyer problems for ochem and chem tho cuz I wanna make sure I'll do as well as possible.
I know people say to do light studying and relax but i think i'm gonna be studying til i sleep today...

Hoylematt, I think you'll do great! :) good luck tomorrow!! I'm hoping it's gonna be a lucky day.. haha.

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel so much more prepared than last time, but I just wanted some feedback on what I can do my last day. My weakest section is GC for sure so my last ditch effort will be to go over as many chad GC videos as I can to refresh conceptual ideas and solidify electrochemistry.

I also plan to take my last 2 practice CDP, a practice Math destroyer or 2, and run through destroyer orgo roadmaps a couple more times.

Anything else I should do? Thanks guys! wish me luck!

just relax man uve been through this once b4, ur a pro!

good luck!!!

You need to chill....fresh mind and EYES will help you more than anything. Also Dont do last 2 PAT need to keep those eyes rested to catch detail. spend that time watching a chad video that you are not solid on. Personally I would not spend more than 3 hours today reviewing. whats done is done... now its time for you to destroy the DAT! good luck

What QR conversions should i know by heart? I just want to make sure I have the complete list.

C = 5/9(F-32)
1 Gal = 4 Quarts
1 Quart = 2 Pints
1 Pint = 16 Fluid Ounces
1lb = 16 ounces

Anything else?

And yeah I have been consistently scoring 21 on the last 4 CDP, so at most I am going to do 1 later today.

i definitely wouldn't do 2 CDP tests a day before the test.. its not worth the time on the last day. spend time on sciences and go through the QR conversion/formula list. for gc and oc - day before the exam- i went through chads notes, destroyer questions that i consistently got wrong when i went through it 2-3 times. i actually went through almost all of the questions coz i wasnt solving it anymore but making sure i understood why i got them wrong. i also went through bio a lot on the last two days. good luck! stay calm and try to get a lot of sleep.. i tried to get sleep the night before but i was so anxious that i hardly slept lol but try hard to relax and get some sleep!

I have it tomorrow as well; taking it at 8 AM. There's no way I could do something else besides study up until the last minute. I'm still really confused with log when it comes to gen chem and pH. Ugh.

I have it tomorrow as well; taking it at 8 AM. There's no way I could do something else besides study up until the last minute. I'm still really confused with log when it comes to gen chem and pH. Ugh.

Its time to pray, hopefully you do well. :D