Dat Topscore Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pre-dentalguy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took TopScore raw one night without even studying and scored:

Bio 15
chem 15
Org - 14
PAT 23
RC 18
QR17

Based on these... is it possible to assume what I would score on the DAT???

Marion

Members don't see this ad.

i think scoring 23 on the pat section right off the bat indicates you'll do just as well, if not better with continued practice, on the real dat.

i started taking the achiever tests without really having studied from the guidebooks beforehand and was doing horribly on the science sections.

after studying though, my real dat scores turned out okay. so don't be discourage by your current scores, but they don't really indicate what your real scores will be.

those science sections benefit the most from studying, i think. the pat and rc sections you're either just innately good or otherwise (though it's possible to improve, just not as drastically as science parts).

all my opinion, though. good luck.

i think scoring 23 on the pat section right off the bat indicates you'll do just as well, if not better with continued practice, on the real dat.

i started taking the achiever tests without really having studied from the guidebooks beforehand and was doing horribly on the science sections.

after studying though, my real dat scores turned out okay. so don't be discourage by your current scores, but they don't really indicate what your real scores will be.

those science sections benefit the most from studying, i think. the pat and rc sections you're either just innately good or otherwise (though it's possible to improve, just not as drastically as science parts).

all my opinion, though. good luck.

Thanks! I think you are right. My background is in business... (obviously with the MBA), so for the most part that why I have such a good scores on the RC and QR. On the other hand, I'm not a science major, so I have to get into the science lifestyle.

Any other good material besides Topscore and Kaplan bluebook or I should just be okay with those two? I only want to studying material that's to go highly benefit me.

Marion