DAT TUTOR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DentistQiQi

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi

I took my DAT on May 13 and get AA 22 TS 22 PAT 25. Now just waiting for the school interviews if I am lucky to get some.

Since I did pretty good with my DAT, I want to help someone as a tutor.

Please let me know you are interested. We can discuss the price privately.

Thank you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Try wyzant or craigslist.
I tutored DAT QR and organic chemistry locally through craigslist and wyzant and got around $30/hour.
 
Have you tutored before OP? Sometimes the best players can't coach a team out of a paper bag. I got a 26 but I'd have no idea how to tutor the DAT material. Just, uh, read the Destroyer a bunch of times and learn it...got it?
 
I talked to a few Kaplan tutors and it seems like they are looking for people with at least a 24AA... You can try though. Good luck to you OP!