DAT Validity Explained (2 years)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futureDrDre

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! TIA for your help! I'm having issues understanding the validity of the DAT. I know that it's valid for 2 years but does that mean that I can use it for two application cycles if I had to re-apply within 2 years? I hope I don't need to but it's useful to know if I'd be able to even apply in 2022 in case I get a two-year commitment offer for my gap year job. Thanks!

Example of what I mean: If I take it in Sept. 2020, would I be able to apply using it both in June 2021 and June 2022?