DAT Validity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thanongsaktran

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently doing a post bacc program and am planning on taking my DAT in May/June 2017. I was wondering if my scores would still be valid if I applied for the 2019 application cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

I am currently doing a post bacc program and am planning on taking my DAT in May/June 2017. I was wondering if my scores would still be valid if I applied for the 2019 application cycle.
i believe there are some schools that want your DAT to be within 2 years, some are fine with the 3 year "validity", and others would even take one application cycle further. i took my DAT originally in January 2013 and wasn't sure how it worked with the January test date versus the June application date, and if the 3 year "validity" was actually 3 cycles...that kind of thing. i called the 5 schools i applied to and they all had different answers and different requirements, so i'd check with each admissions office just to be sure!