DAT Voided

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Big Rebertha

Reaction score
I found out today (after taking my test) that you are not allowed to touch the screen while taking the DAT. No one (in the testing center) said anything, but how likely am I to get my test voided. Also, how long will it take for me to find out?

Members don't see this ad.

I found out today (after taking my test) that you are not allowed to touch the screen while taking the DAT. No one (in the testing center) said anything, but how likely am I to get my test voided. Also, how long will it take for me to find out?
If they didn't say anything during the exam, or once you finished, I'm sure it'll be fine. If I remember correctly, you get your official results a few weeks after your exam. No point in worrying about it now

Reactions: 1 user
Your test will not get voided for that unless the testing center stopped you and told you during the exam.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wouldn't worry about it too much, but they do have cameras in the room and they are very strict on their testing policies. If you don't hear anything from them soon after the exam you should be in the clear. But I have known of cases where students were contacted after the exams about things that were observed on the videos.

Wishing you the best throughout the process..

Nancy, co/owner, Destroyers

I wouldn't worry about it too much, but they do have cameras in the room and they are very strict on their testing policies. If you don't hear anything from them soon after the exam you should be in the clear. But I have known of cases where students were contacted after the exams about things that were observed on the videos.

Wishing you the best throughout the process..

What was the latest day that you heard of someone being contacted?

None that I have been involved with were told at the testing center, they were contacted after but that is just my experience.

Just checking in to see what the outcome was. I truly hope this is behind you and you are working on your appliciation.

Nancy

My scores were verified. In addition to searching for the answer online, I called the Prometric Testing Center because the official test makers/verifiers (I can't remember their name) said that they only review videos if Prometric tells them to. The Testing Center also told me that if any mistake or suspicion was made, then they immediately notify/speak to the test taker. So if anyone is worried, but hasn't been told anything by the Testing Center, just relax. Also, it is definitely against the rules, so if you speak to anyone over the phone, use a blocked number. I spoke with a psychologist (lol my sister), and she said that my brain was just stressed over the test and instead of relaxing once I got a good score, I just jumped to the next problem. But, good luck everyone.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
My scores were verified. In addition to searching for the answer online, I called the Prometric Testing Center because the official test makers/verifiers (I can't remember their name) said that they only review videos if Prometric tells them to. The Testing Center also told me that if any mistake or suspicion was made, then they immediately notify/speak to the test taker. So if anyone is worried, but hasn't been told anything by the Testing Center, just relax. Also, it is definitely against the rules, so if you speak to anyone over the phone, use a blocked number. I spoke with a psychologist (lol my sister), and she said that my brain was just stressed over the test and instead of relaxing once I got a good score, I just jumped to the next problem. But, good luck everyone.
Hi Rebertha,
I am so happy to hear this and thanks for coming back and giving us the tip off on how things operate. Relax and wait for the interviews to role in.

Wishing you the best.

Reactions: 1 user