DAT WhatsApp Study Group

Started by neoking77
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

neoking77

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello folks,

I was wondering if anyone would like to create and join a DAT WhatsApp group -- The concept is this:

It would be a group chat dedicated for quizzing each other on Biology / GChem / Ochem / PAT / QR related material.

It will be ideal for people who are on the bus/subway and are on the phone -- but feel guilty because they know they should be studying for the DAT instead!

It won't have to be active all the time -- simply leave a question and one of us will attempt to answer it and if we fail, the person who asked the question will provide the answer / explanation.

But the answers must be 100% Accurate & Correct -- to avoid confusion and needless circlejerk about the validity of the answer.

Let me know if you're interested by messaging me your phone number. Thanks!
 
Hm... I don't mean to be a party pooper, but why don't you just leave questions on this forum? Simply because not everyone here has WhatsApp and would a WhatsApp offer significantly more functions than on here? I don't have WhatsApp, because I'm cheap, and if you leave questions on the forum, I will help whenever I can and I'm sure there are others that will too 🙂
 
Thanks Nick haha yeah I forgot Whatsapp charges money now. I still figured quite a number of people would have it due to many of their friends using it (as is in my case).

Having a dedicated group I find was very helpful. I made a similar group chat back in September and I think everyone really benefited from it.

Some advantages of this group was:
-we continued quizzing each other over and over probably over 1000 questions. something like that's not really practical on a forum as it would be spamming.
- chatting auto refreshes thus results in faster respond time for the most part versus a forum
- it's much more mobile friendly (sdn takes a while to load the page, posting is quite a hassle).

Unfortunately I didn't make the interview cut this round so I plan to rewrite the DAT and assembling a new group of dedicated students 🙂