• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Dat

Muelitas

5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2011
  1. Pre-Dental
Hello guys!

I'm selling a DAT Kaplan Bundle. It's brand new and will be shipped in original box. I am selling the Lesson book, flashcards, 3 plasticated important formulas, and review notes book. These resources are good to prepare for the DAT. I used them along with destroyers, chads, crack....etc. The kaplan bundle is great to compile and master the basics in all subjects before jumping into the other sources.(in my opinion: it helped me get into my top choice dental school!!). I'm selling the Kaplan bundle for $210, including shipping. This is a great opportunity because these are materials that only people who pay for the course can get there hands on. ( course is $1200). Take advantage of this great deal, paypal will be done in order to do a secure transaction.

About the Ads