DATAchiever Exam 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KiTmAn

Kit
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Sdners,
I have been following this website all summer..studied for a month...took the ADA sample dat and my scores are following
Bio 23
Ghem 19
Org 24
PAT 19
RC 22
QR 18

jus too the dat achiever test 1
got smackeddddddddd
Bio 19
ghem 18
ochem 17
PAT 13
RC 22
QR 17

A 13???? man...i was only thru hole punching when time was done ... i couldnt get to the easiest part --> the cube counting .... keyholes smacked me ( got 12 outa 15 wrong) and TFE -- missed 7 outa 15...angles i missed 6 but i expected to do that since some are impossible....
I am open for criticism ...any suggestions !!!!! I wanted to get atleast a 17 on this dat achiever pat...let me know what you guys think...
thank you so much...

Members don't see this ad.

KiTmAn said:
Hello Sdners,
I have been following this website all summer..studied for a month...took the ADA sample dat and my scores are following
Bio 23
Ghem 19
Org 24
PAT 19
RC 22
QR 18

got smackeddddddddd
Bio 19
ghem 18
ochem 17
PAT 13
RC 22
QR 17

A 13???? man...i was only thru hole punching when time was done ... i couldnt get to the easiest part --> the cube counting .... keyholes smacked me ( got 12 outa 15 wrong) and TFE -- missed 7 outa 15...angles i missed 6 but i expected to do that since some are impossible....
I am open for criticism ...any suggestions !!!!! I wanted to get atleast a 17 on this dat achiever pat...let me know what you guys think...
thank you so much...

Well, its widely known that the dat achiever is harder than the actual exam (so i heard). having said that, a 13 on the PAT section is still a little low even for achiever. that means that not only are you spending/dwelling to much time per problem, your time spent didnt even pay off (hole punching is what...the 4th section? that means you have around 50 probs done, and a 13 indicates that you got about half of those right). are you using the right techniques for pat? anyway, your other scores are pretty awesome though. when i took the first achiever, my NS was a 17 (kaplan: 18-21), my PAT was also a 17 (for kaplan, its 21-25). study hard and gl.

yo yo yo homer dat crammer!
it is not me saying this but all SDNer know that if you want to find out what you get on actual dat you should add 5-7 scores to whatever you got on achiever
best of luck

KiTmAn said:
Hello Sdners,
Bio 23
Ghem 19
Org 24
PAT 19
RC 22
QR 18

got smackeddddddddd
Bio 19
ghem 18
ochem 17
PAT 13
RC 22
QR 17

thank you so much...

i think i m gonna do two more kaplan full pat tests before hittin kaplan...hopefully that works out..thanks guys
...keep going if anyone else has any more wise suggestions for me...thank u