Date needed for DO LOR?

Started by Malenkaya
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Malenkaya

MS3
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I shadowed a DO a year ago and he wrote me a LOR which I have stored in Interfolio. I am getting ready to apply this cycle and Interfolio notified me the letter does not have a date, this will not let me use the letter for the TMDSAS system (I'm from Texas) because they require all letters to have a date. Would I still be able to use the letter for the AACOMAS system even though the letter does not have a date? It still is on letterhead and has a signature and everything else. I am trying to get in contact with the doc to add a date and reupload it but no luck so far and this is worrying me. Thanks in advance!