Other Date Passed Versus Date Taken

Started by OncoDude
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OncoDude

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm applying for a state license in a separate state. One of the parts to the quiz is when I passed each exam. Is the date taken considered the same as the date passed for the exam for the purposes of the state licenses?
 
If you are talking about USMLE, the only dates I have seen used are the dates you TOOK an exam that you passed. Not the date it was reported.

If you are talking about board certs, your certification date is sometimes backdated to the day of the exam and sometimes not.