date while working

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dds09

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it possible for a second yr ENT resident to date someone new while working at least 80 hrs per week??

Members don't see this ad.

Is it possible for a second yr ENT resident to date someone new while working at least 80 hrs per week??

Is this a serious question? Residents have been able to date in the past before the 80 hour work week and continue to do so now. The real question is whether the resident believes the particular date is worth allocating the free time that could be used sleeping, reading, relaxing etc.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd say sex trumps dating too, but that's just my opinion. I'll be making good use of those call rooms and pretty nurses during my residency! :)

why is a R-2 hitting on a dental student?

2nd year and even 5th year residents have been known to hit on first and second year medical students, so why not dental students?

why is a R-2 hitting on a dental student?

I was married before residency, but found that several of my colleagues would date pretty much any female of age. College girls, dental students, speech path interns, nurses, other residents, faculty, hairdressers, wives of other residents (wait...).

wives of other residents (wait...).

:eek:

Agree with Throat and will add other married residents.

I have yet to see the attending/resident thing though, despite the TV shows (e.g. Grey's Anatomy)

:eek:

Agree with Throat and will add other married residents.

I have yet to see the attending/resident thing though, despite the TV shows (e.g. Grey's Anatomy)

Just found out today that a resident with whom I'd been hoping to go out got married about 6 weeks ago.

"Another chick won't be gettin' "