Date with Destiny

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Essentials

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The big day is about one week away....Any advice for the last week of preparation??

Members don't see this ad.

study gen chem concepts, know your orgo reactions cold, and continue to read your biology notes. Be cool and confident on test day and murder it. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
hey essentials...

I'm retaking on Thursday too. I'm not sure what I should be doing either. I feel like I'm in the "calm before the storm" period. I feel like I can't learn anything else and I'm ready to take the test. Hmmm probably will start freaking out later today :laugh:

What study materials are you using?

Just use this week to review stuff you aren't too strong in, and go over the basics of everything else you know. and like everyone else said, don't study the day before. take it off, relax, get good rest.......go kill it! good luck!

Do what you gotta do the day before. I studied the day before HARDCORE...prob 14 hours in just that day. I didn't give a **** because I knew the day right after the test, I wouldn't have to do study! I even read all the way up until 15 mins prior the the exam, reviewing flash cards. I wanted to go in there without a doubt of any material. If you put in the work, you'll see the results.

Do what you gotta do the day before. I studied the day before HARDCORE...prob 14 hours in just that day. I didn't give a **** because I knew the day right after the test, I wouldn't have to do study! I even read all the way up until 15 mins prior the the exam, reviewing flash cards. I wanted to go in there without a doubt of any material. If you put in the work, you'll see the results.

i wouldn't recommend this.
burnout is a pretty big deal on a 5 hour test like the DAT.