Dating while completing professional degree.

Started by mndt87
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mndt87

Mndt87
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I find that school taken over my life and I do not have time to date but I dont want to take too long to start dating again. Do you guys think it is a good idea to start now? When do people usually start dating if theyre single while in school? 😎
 
I find that school taken over my life and I do not have time to date but I dont want to take too long to start dating again. Do you guys think it is a good idea to start now? When do people usually start dating if theyre single while in school? 😎[/Q

Not entirely sure why there's no other responses to this, but I've struggled with this as well. I think the key is to set aside time and be willing/able to actually focus on dating, rather than just kind of waiting for it (which has been my approach so far).