Jarry

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi guys,

Have any of you used the DATPAT program to study for the DAT? I want to buy it, but I'd like some opinions about it first.

Please, feel free to share your experience.

Aug 15, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey Jarry, I personally only used the Kaplan DAT practice sections and found that to be enough so if you want to save money, I would tell you not to buy it.

Hi guys,

Have any of you used the DATPAT program to study for the DAT? I want to buy it, but I'd like some opinions about it first.

OU11BB

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2008
Status
Dental Student
it is good extra practice, but if you are already good at PAT then just stick with what you have. If you consistently miss 20+ questions out of 90 then i say get it, you could benefit from it.

dentalWorks

Nights Watchmen
7+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2009
Sterling Hts, Mi
Status
Dentist
Hi guys,

you mean Crack DAT PAT? For me personally, If I didn't do Crack DAT PAT, I don't think I woulda scored higher than 17. For me it was a must. Kaplan is WAYYYY too simple when it comes to PAT.

Clutch34

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2009
South Jordan, UT
Status
Dental Student
you mean Crack DAT PAT? For me personally, If I didn't do Crack DAT PAT, I don't think I woulda scored higher than 17. For me it was a must. Kaplan is WAYYYY too simple when it comes to PAT.
I believe datpat.com and crackdatpat.com are 2 different sites. The first one offers 5 full length tests while the latter is just PAT practice. I'm lookin into datpat.com as well and am wondering if anyone has used it. If not that, I've heard good things about the TopScore software.

bing12

7+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2010
Status
Dentist
deff get CRACK THE DAT PAT, kaplan is way to easy. Crack the DAT PAT is good enough

CANgnome

5+ Year Member
Mar 16, 2010
Status
Dental Student
I got 19 on achiever's first PAT. I heard it was very hard. I got 25 on KBB online tests's PAT.

I am hoping that I would not have to buy the PAT, but what do you guys think? I have always been a very visual person.

I got 14/15 right on achiever's angle ranking and keyhole. But the other parts were very meh.

TamHLe

7+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2010
Texas
Status
Pre-Dental
I think that if you really need the extra help, get crack a dat pat. Some people who are hopeless at the PAT and gets it do much better. So if you are decent with the PAT getting CDP might raise your points by 2-3. If those points are prob worth $200. I got it cause id prob get a 12 without it.