DATQvault vs. Top score vs. Crack the DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crimsoncat

magiccorn
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
If you have to choose just one out of DATQvault, Topscore, and CracktheDAT, what would it be? Anyone has comparison of their real DAT scores vs. the scores on these software? What advice would you guys give me?
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

I only used DATQvault out of those 3, and my test scores were higher than my averages for each section (19 bio average, 23 on real DAT. 22 gchem average, 24 on real DAT, 21 organic average, 30 on real DAT). Personally I think Qvault should be used to supplement other programs (such as DATBootcamp/destroyer) since the explanations for a lot of questions are really lacking. The QR section doesn't include (yet) the new comparison questions, and the PAT section is actually terrible (some answers don't make sense, no explanations). I used it to get more exposure to different types of SNS questions and I thought that helped, but I wouldn't recommend as a stand-alone resource.

Haven't used either of the other two resources, hope this helps!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I only used DATQvault out of those 3, and my test scores were higher than my averages for each section (19 bio average, 23 on real DAT. 22 gchem average, 24 on real DAT, 21 organic average, 30 on real DAT). Personally I think Qvault should be used to supplement other programs (such as DATBootcamp/destroyer) since the explanations for a lot of questions are really lacking. The QR section doesn't include (yet) the new comparison questions, and the PAT section is actually terrible (some answers don't make sense, no explanations). I used it to get more exposure to different types of SNS questions and I thought that helped, but I wouldn't recommend as a stand-alone resource.

Haven't used either of the other two resources, hope this helps!

Thank you! You helped a lot

Hello everyone,
If you have to choose just one out of DATQvault, Topscore, and CracktheDAT, what would it be? Anyone has comparison of their real DAT scores vs. the scores on these software? What advice would you guys give me?
Thank you

No company can predict DAT scores, it is impossible to do so with 100 percent accuracy. What we find is the most useful is the 2007 and 2009 ADA exams. I am working on several DAT Tests that will be offered free of charge and also an extensive study guide and free videos. They should be ready by 2018.

Good luck to you and if you have any questions you can always post them on the DAT Destroyer question thread.

Official DAT Destroyer Q&A Thread

Good luck to you

Dr. Jim Romano

I would say Biology and Reading Comprehension :)

Qvault is better for biology and CrackDAT is more useful for RC in my experience. I would check if it's more affordable to buy individual sections from each as you may be able to save money that way.

Reactions: 1 user