DatQvault

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dental1989

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about buying DatQvault. I was wondering, does it allow you to retake the exams as many times as possible?

Members don't see this ad.

Is it worth it to upgrade?

I was going to make a thread about this yesterday because I was on the verge of upgrading (paying the $20) but after thinking about it and looking through the free questions, it seemed like they just rip questions off of other prep materials...

Is it worth it to upgrade?

I was going to make a thread about this yesterday because I was on the verge of upgrading (paying the $20) but after thinking about it and looking through the free questions, it seemed like they just rip questions off of other prep materials...

value/worth is subjective. are their repeats sure? but its biology, unless you want to get super detailed which the actual test only gets one ore two questions like that(at least that's how I saw it), you will undoubtedly come across questions which essentially test you on the same thing.

How many ways can you be asked about meiosis/mitosis before its pretty much the same thing again?

there are some questions that I've never seen before and really made me think and some in which I don't think they'll ask ones where they throw out some random person)

to me it was only 20 dollars. I can easily waste 20 dollars on some junk i don't need.

out of 500 questions they have if only 1 shows up it'll be worth it. 1 question can mean getting a 19 or a 20.