DATQVault

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

quocstazz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
sorry if this post is in the wrong section,

I will be taking my test on the 18th. I had purchased and completed the biology and GC section on DATQVault. Money is a big issue for me as I am 100% on my own. As a result, I don't think I can purchase the remaining tests.

For those who had already taken the DAT and still have prescriptions on their DATqvault account for OC, RC, or QR, i was wondering if it is possible for me to use it for next 7 days (preferably free of charge, but if needed, I am willing to "rent" it).

Please let me know.
-Cheers:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

honestly, only BIO Qvault is great. Other sections are OK but not all that necessary. just do destroyer

honestly, only BIO Qvault is great. Other sections are OK but not all that necessary. just do destroyer

I agree with Joey, but you can do the first test for each section on Qvault free of charge. Destroyer Bio is awesome and loaded with info. Good luck

Thanks for the reply guys. I have finished dat destroyer twice already and i would like more practice before doing achiever. Especially in RC

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
I just took my DAT and the DAT Q VAULT helped me a lot! I am selling the whole (Science, Math, RC) Qvault program that I have. There is around 60 days left for the program! Let me know if you are interested !:)