DAT's not sent??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jdoc04

Dentist to be!!!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a 1-800 number for the ADA testing services? I need to contact them regaurding scores not sent. About half of my designated schools have recieved my scores. :eek: After sending them 375 you think they could get it right!! So frustrating b/c my AADSAS was submitted in May.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone have a 1-800 number for the ADA testing services? I need to contact them regaurding scores not sent. About half of my designated schools have recieved my scores. :eek: After sending them 375 you think they could get it right!! So frustrating b/c my AADSAS was submitted in May.

Do you want them to not send your DAT, or send it?

800-232-2162

Thanks for the number, I checked their site can could not locate it. I took the exam 7/31 and several schools have my results. I already contacted them via email and they claim my scores were sent 8/9. What does not make sense to me is why only half of the schools I signed up for have my scores. ASDOH just emailed me stating they have tried to get my scores via download and come up with nothing. Really frustrating since my AADSAS has been in since May.