1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

David vs Nitecap

Discussion in 'Anesthesiology' started by apellous, Dec 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apellous

apellous Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

OK guys this is your own personal Thread so when you see something on another thread just come here to post about it, Thanks.

You guys and your gay flaming feud have completely ruined the Anesthesia staffing, Fight for the profession, and if you can believe this the Baby miller vs M&M Threads. This is bull$hit! Whats next you are going to start flaming on the Wallstreet and Gas thread about who knows more about biotech stocks MDs or nurses.

Moderators please make this a sticky so that they will not be incline to ruin anymore threads. I enjoy reading this forum but these two and their who has a bigger dick contest is annoying and I dont care.

F__Kers,

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. usnavdoc

usnavdoc Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    You know, I don’t have anything against either one of them and I am way too early in my training to make intelligent comments about the CRNA issue, but I have seen several people get banned for doing way less than nitecap has done.

Why is it that the Mods ban certain individuals and let others go completely unchecked? I think that is crap....

4. toughlife

toughlife Resident
    5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    How do I go about doing that?

5. davvid2700

davvid2700 Membership Revoked
    Removed

Hey i backed off of nitecap but if that cocky "male nurse" talks any more s h i t let me know and im making phone calls.. thanks guys..

6. nitecap

nitecap Membership Revoked
    Removed

Dude chill, forget my screen name if you have to. Put me on your ignore list. Screw your threats dude, really sick and tired of them. I am hear to stay no matter what you do, if you cant take my cockyness than dont provoke it. Yeah I backed off to, so quit starting it back up.

7. usnavdoc

usnavdoc Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    No idea, PM Vent since he is the mod for this torum.

It just annoys me when I see someone get banned for so called trolling then when there is a persistant pattern by one individual of antagonizing behavior and profanity aimed at not just one person but over time many different individuals but nothing happens.

And just like the OP said valid threads get F...edup by this individual over and over. But still nothing happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.