Davis interview sample questions?

Started by JustCats
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JustCats

UC Davis SVM c/o 2013!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In the interview feedback someone posted that they had prepped by reviewing the sample questions sent in an email from Davis. I don't think I got an email like that. Can anyone cut and paste or forward those to me please?

Thank you and good luck!
 
I didn't receive any sample interview questions either...maybe some of the student hosts send them to their interviewees.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks, JKIM. That's perfect. I'm sorry you didn't get an interview and I wish you luck with Western.:luck:

Thanks so much~
Yea I was pretty bummed bout Davis but its okay... what's done is done.😎
Good luck all of you guys!:luck::luck::xf::xf: