Day before the boards?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Take the day before boards off or flip through first aid really fast? I'm thinking about taking the three days right before boards and quickly flipping through every page in first aid. Any suggestions? Or is it better to go bask in the sun and have some fun?

Members don't see this ad.

Personal opinion is that it was great to take a full day off before boards to keep my mind off of it. Went to the gym, got some coffee, picked up some books for vacation, watched some Netflix, and had dinner with friends. You're not going to have this massive breakthrough in the last day, so you might as well do anything you can to stay relaxed.

Personal opinion is that it was great to take a full day off before boards to keep my mind off of it. Went to the gym, got some coffee, picked up some books for vacation, watched some Netflix, and had dinner with friends. You're not going to have this massive breakthrough in the last day, so you might as well do anything you can to stay relaxed.

how did you end up doing on the exam?

Members don't see this ad :)
how did you end up doing on the exam?

No bloody idea yet, but in the end, it is highly unlikely that you could learn enough material that would actually end up being on your exam in the last 24h to change your score in any significant way. If you've prepared correctly, you should be in the plateau phase of the score v. study time curve and therefore 24h more is futile.

No bloody idea yet, but in the end, it is highly unlikely that you could learn enough material that would actually end up being on your exam in the last 24h to change your score in any significant way. If you've prepared correctly, you should be in the plateau phase of the score v. study time curve and therefore 24h more is futile.

:thumbup: