Day DO app submission opens?

Started by kfcchikin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kfcchikin

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry I know this is ignorant & probably redundant but I recently decided to add a couple DO schools in case with COVID stuff pushing my MCAT back and I'm not finding details on the AACOMAS website/in my searches --

For AMCAS, May 4th opens for transcript + LoR requests and we can submit our application w/ PS and activities May 28th. I realize the DO cycle runs later, but are the submission opening dates later as well?

Thanks.
 
Sorry I know this is ignorant & probably redundant but I recently decided to add a couple DO schools in case with COVID stuff pushing my MCAT back and I'm not finding details on the AACOMAS website/in my searches --

For AMCAS, May 4th opens for transcript + LoR requests and we can submit our application w/ PS and activities May 28th. I realize the DO cycle runs later, but are the submission opening dates later as well?

Thanks.
I believe that the opening date for DO schools is May 5th - How to Apply to Osteopathic Medical School - AACOM