D D S 2 B

10+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
Finallly this Sh***tt is over....After killling my whole summer its done...At least it was all worth it....Here is the breakdown...

Total Science -->23
Academic Average-->20
Bio-->24
Gen Chem-->23
Orgo-->23
PAT-->19
Reading-->18
Math(which i hate and hate)-->13:(

Very dissappointed at that last grade, but what can i do. Hopefully it will turn out fine. The test is very tough, especially when you get to the math section, after 3 and half hours of everything else, you feel like there is no more energy left for anything. And i hate math so i guess i deserved that grade. Either way i used A lot of different sources...Starting from my bio and gen chem/orgo textbook, to kaplan, to schaum's, to cliffs, and to the Destroyer which solidified everthing...For pat i did some basic kaplan stuff, and a few topscore exams which is what got me the 19. Other then that nothing really for reading and for math, which i guess was a big mistake...Anyways if you have any thoughs or suggestions feel free to let me know. Thanks...GOod luck to everyone else...LEt my summer begin...lol

beccaaron

10+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
WOW WOWOOWOWOWOWOWW

your sciences are INSANE!!! :):)

Amazing job!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Good luck with the rest of the process, although with those scores I'm sure you wont need it!!! :)

Sorry about the math :rolleyes:...but dont sweat it, the rest of your scores are solid! :smuggrin:

Any study tips? ;)

About the Ads

denticus

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2007
Status
Dentist
Finallly this Sh***tt is over....After killling my whole summer its done...At least it was all worth it....Here is the breakdown...

Total Science -->23
Academic Average-->20
Bio-->24
Gen Chem-->23
Orgo-->23
PAT-->19
Reading-->18
Math(which i hate and hate)-->13:(

Very dissappointed at that last grade, but what can i do. Hopefully it will turn out fine. The test is very tough, especially when you get to the math section, after 3 and half hours of everything else, you feel like there is no more energy left for anything. And i hate math so i guess i deserved that grade. Either way i used A lot of different sources...Starting from my bio and gen chem/orgo textbook, to kaplan, to schaum's, to cliffs, and to the Destroyer which solidified everthing...For pat i did some basic kaplan stuff, and a few topscore exams which is what got me the 19. Other then that nothing really for reading and for math, which i guess was a big mistake...Anyways if you have any thoughs or suggestions feel free to let me know. Thanks...GOod luck to everyone else...LEt my summer begin...lol
I have similar DAT scores as you, what with the high science but horrible QR (19/21/24 w/ 14 on QR). I really wouldn't worry about math. I'm positive schools don't care at all about it because I have 4 interviews so far and it's still pretty early in the application cycle. I really think schools will be impressed with your sciences more then anything. Good job!

D D S 2 B

10+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
I have similar DAT scores as you, what with the high science but horrible QR (19/21/24 w/ 14 on QR). I really wouldn't worry about math. I'm positive schools don't care at all about it because I have 4 interviews so far and it's still pretty early in the application cycle. I really think schools will be impressed with your sciences more then anything. Good job!

When did u take your dat? and when did you finish your application??

i like dat

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 17, 2007
Status
Dental Student
awesome scores! i really hope that schools overlook your qr score. good luck.

D D S 2 B

10+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
Thank you guys, hopefully you will all do as well with a better math grade...

D D S 2 B

10+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
My topscore were in the 20's except for math,
and achiever i didnt do all of them, but used it for pat which i got 18 on...
I would say that topscore resembles the test a bit more, for the reading and pat, the sciences are a little more trickier, so the destroyer is good for that...good luck

About the Ads