Dddooonnneee!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

D D S 2 B

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Finallly this Sh***tt is over....After killling my whole summer its done...At least it was all worth it....Here is the breakdown...

Total Science -->23
Academic Average-->20
Bio-->24
Gen Chem-->23
Orgo-->23
PAT-->19
Reading-->18
Math(which i hate and hate)-->13:(

Very dissappointed at that last grade, but what can i do. Hopefully it will turn out fine. The test is very tough, especially when you get to the math section, after 3 and half hours of everything else, you feel like there is no more energy left for anything. And i hate math so i guess i deserved that grade. Either way i used A lot of different sources...Starting from my bio and gen chem/orgo textbook, to kaplan, to schaum's, to cliffs, and to the Destroyer which solidified everthing...For pat i did some basic kaplan stuff, and a few topscore exams which is what got me the 19. Other then that nothing really for reading and for math, which i guess was a big mistake...Anyways if you have any thoughs or suggestions feel free to let me know. Thanks...GOod luck to everyone else...LEt my summer begin...lol

Members don't see this ad.

WOW WOWOOWOWOWOWOWW

your sciences are INSANE!!! :):)

Amazing job!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Good luck with the rest of the process, although with those scores I'm sure you wont need it!!! :)

Sorry about the math :rolleyes:...but dont sweat it, the rest of your scores are solid! :smuggrin:

Any study tips? ;)

Finallly this Sh***tt is over....After killling my whole summer its done...At least it was all worth it....Here is the breakdown...

Total Science -->23
Academic Average-->20
Bio-->24
Gen Chem-->23
Orgo-->23
PAT-->19
Reading-->18
Math(which i hate and hate)-->13:(

Very dissappointed at that last grade, but what can i do. Hopefully it will turn out fine. The test is very tough, especially when you get to the math section, after 3 and half hours of everything else, you feel like there is no more energy left for anything. And i hate math so i guess i deserved that grade. Either way i used A lot of different sources...Starting from my bio and gen chem/orgo textbook, to kaplan, to schaum's, to cliffs, and to the Destroyer which solidified everthing...For pat i did some basic kaplan stuff, and a few topscore exams which is what got me the 19. Other then that nothing really for reading and for math, which i guess was a big mistake...Anyways if you have any thoughs or suggestions feel free to let me know. Thanks...GOod luck to everyone else...LEt my summer begin...lol

I have similar DAT scores as you, what with the high science but horrible QR (19/21/24 w/ 14 on QR). I really wouldn't worry about math. I'm positive schools don't care at all about it because I have 4 interviews so far and it's still pretty early in the application cycle. I really think schools will be impressed with your sciences more then anything. Good job!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have similar DAT scores as you, what with the high science but horrible QR (19/21/24 w/ 14 on QR). I really wouldn't worry about math. I'm positive schools don't care at all about it because I have 4 interviews so far and it's still pretty early in the application cycle. I really think schools will be impressed with your sciences more then anything. Good job!

When did u take your dat? and when did you finish your application??

awesome scores! i really hope that schools overlook your qr score. good luck.

My topscore were in the 20's except for math,
and achiever i didnt do all of them, but used it for pat which i got 18 on...
I would say that topscore resembles the test a bit more, for the reading and pat, the sciences are a little more trickier, so the destroyer is good for that...good luck