Dead line to apply to a program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DanceQueen66

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I see most of the schools on PTCAS has 10/3 deadline to submit the application. Does this mean submit to PTCAS by 10/3? PTCAS takes min of 4 weeks to verify your application. Or the university should have the application by 10/3? Can someone clarify that for me.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

If your school has rolling admissions get it done today. If they do not have rolling admissions you will be fine as long as you submit everything by 10/3 but just understand that transcripts and GRE can take a while to get to PTCAS or the schools.

It is such a giant relief once you are done with applications.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the replies. One more questions, the colleges i selected has different due dates, like 10/3, 12/15 and 01/16/17. Once i submit my PTCAS application before 10/3, once my application is verified for everything will PTCAS forward it to respective schools. If I still have some classes in progress, is it my responsibility to send it schools or if I update in an academic update, will that take care?

Thanks for the replies. One more questions, the colleges i selected has different due dates, like 10/3, 12/15 and 01/16/17. Once i submit my PTCAS application before 10/3, once my application is verified for everything will PTCAS forward it to respective schools. If I still have some classes in progress, is it my responsibility to send it schools or if I update in an academic update, will that take care?
Once verified, it will be sent by PTCAS to all of your designations. As soon as I finished my in progress classes, I sent updated transcripts to PTCAS and the schools that I was still the running for in addition to doing the academic update. You should check with each program though to be sure of how they want it handled.