Deadline of a program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DanceQueen66

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am applying to DPT program this cycle. The schools I have selected have different deadlines. Some have 10/3 and some after that. Do i need to complete all school specific questions for all the schools even for the schools that do not have 10/3 dead line? or I can go and fill these questions after I e-submit my application? It is kind of confusing.

Thanks
 
No, you do not have to complete all the specific questions for all the schools you are applying to before you e-submit.

You just need to have at least 1 program with all questions completed under the "PT Program Designations" section on PTCAS to e-submit. You can always add more program designations later.