Deadline Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

utahpt1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am getting a bit stressed out about two of my upcoming deadlines that are on Oct. 2nd. The only thing I really have left to finish on my application is my personal statement and supplemental questions for some of my schools. I know I need to finish these before submitting. But my question.. is if my grades aren't verified by the time deadline day will my application be tossed out? Or do I just need to have it submitted by Oct. 2nd? I think I can finish the rest of my application within the next week or so, do you think this will give me enough time to have it verified?

-Thanks in advance, you guys are life savers.

Members don't see this ad.

Everything just needs to be to PTCAS by that deadline, aka make sure your transcripts are all there like now so if you wait to submit until that day, it should be a smooth, easy verification process. They can't be waiting on anything after that due date.

Reactions: 1 user
Everything just needs to be to PTCAS by that deadline, aka make sure your transcripts are all there like now so if you wait to submit until that day, it should be a smooth, easy verification process. They can't be waiting on anything after that due date.
Perfect, thanks for the input. My transcripts just got there 3 days ago so that is some relief.

Perfect, thanks for the input. My transcripts just got there 3 days ago so that is some relief.
You'll be fine... last year all my transcripts were received by like July 7th.. I didn't e submit until November 1, everything was calculated by November 7, and a school acknowledged they received it November 9th. It's not a long process at all if they have it already attached to your application. Just keep an eye on when schools want supplemental applications completed. Some will say by the PTCAS due date as well, while other wait and send you a link with a later due date.