Deadlines for choosing DO school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedLife20

Reaction score
I know the deadline for May 15th is to choose one school. But are there any other deadlines liking narrowing down to 3 schools like AMCAS has for MD schools? Been trying to search and haven't found anything. Haven't seen a choose your school tool on AACOMAS like AMCAS has so I guess there isn't one? Feel like I might just be paranoid about this but want to make sure.

Members don't see this ad.

I know the deadline for May 15th is to choose one school. But are there any other deadlines liking narrowing down to 3 schools like AMCAS has for MD schools? Been trying to search and haven't found anything. Haven't seen a choose your school tool on AACOMAS like AMCAS has so I guess there isn't one? Feel like I might just be paranoid about this but want to make sure.

+1

Members don't see this ad :)
That deadline already passed

jk you're fine

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I have yet to see anything about deadlines for DO that like the MD system. Basically, when you have a DO school deadline, it's about making the large deposit. Just consider this to be insurance. You'll make it back as an attending.