Dean of NYMC email?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bbtbay

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know Dean Carolyn Chiareri's email address?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey..... I believe the Dean of Admissions is Fern Juster, and Carolyn Chiareri is the admissions coordinator..... Not sure about the email address though. Goodluck

i dunno for sure, but i think that, at nymc, everyone's email is just [email protected]

be careful e-mailing though. i once tried e-mailing ms. chiarieri a question or two because i felt that the admissions phone operators weren't able to help me and i got an e-mail back from medadmiss@nymc (or whatever the gen e-mail is) saying to direct all my questions to the office of admissions. who knows though, it was last year. yikes! best of luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
medstylee said:
i dunno for sure, but i think that, at nymc, everyone's email is just [email protected]

be careful e-mailing though. i once tried e-mailing ms. chiarieri a question or two because i felt that the admissions phone operators weren't able to help me and i got an e-mail back from medadmiss@nymc (or whatever the gen e-mail is) saying to direct all my questions to the office of admissions. who knows though, it was last year. yikes! best of luck.

yea unless the say specifically to feel free to e-mail them, i feel awkward doing that, but that's just me

Chiarieri is the Director of Admissions. I learned this the hard way by accidentally calling her Dean of Admissions. Oh well.

Speaking of NYMC, does anyone know if they're done sending out invites? I was complete like 3 months ago, so I'm starting to lose hope... Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

KiKat37 said:
Speaking of NYMC, does anyone know if they're done sending out invites? I was complete like 3 months ago, so I'm starting to lose hope... Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

no way - they interview really late into the season, i think almost up to may. and, they send out invites until pretty late too, so you have plenty of time. i'm really anxious about nymc too because i interviewed there last year and really liked it. best of luck.

Thanks, medstylee. Gluck to you too! :luck: