Dean's Letters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ziggy1027

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has had their dean's letter uploaded yet. Wondering if some programs are waiting for them to be uploaded before sending out invites?

Members don't see this ad.

Just curious if anyone has had their dean's letter uploaded yet. Wondering if some programs are waiting for them to be uploaded before sending out invites?

Dean's letters won't be released by ERAS until Nov. 1 regardless.

Mine was uploaded yesterday and has been downloaded by most of my programs. I think Nov 1 is just the cut off.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine was uploaded yesterday and has been downloaded by most of my programs. I think Nov 1 is just the cut off.

You must know someone from the inside because there is a strict rule about Programs being able to download them. My dean's letter is uploaded and ready to go but it is written on my ERAS that it will not be available for viewing by the programs ive applied to til nov 1.

Everyone else I know is in the same boat.

All the best!

Nov 1st is the national release date for dean's letters. Are you sure it wasn't one of your LORs that was uploaded?