Dear AACOMAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedStudentWanna

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any idea when we'll be verified? As far as I know, no one ha been verified yet.

Members don't see this ad.

It'll happen when it happens. They are bogged down right now. I wouldn't worry about it yet. It still way early. Wait at least 1 more week before blitzing them with what's up.

Don't make them angry. You wouldn't like them when they're angry.

Members don't see this ad :)
:horns::horns::horns:aacomas:horns::horns::horns:

give em a break they have a ton of paper to sift through, hopefully we will all be verified, interviewed and accepted soon!

It took me slightly over a month to get verified. Dont worry about there is nothing you can do. You are still very early.

It's very interesting... I'm applying MD and DO, right now the pre-MDs are having a 4 day turnaround, but they just opened up earlier this month. I can't believe it's already a month turnaround time. I just submitted yesterday to AACOMAS, my transcripts were received on 6/11 but weren't in the system till today.

Off to read more about DO schools....

It's very interesting... I'm applying MD and DO, right now the pre-MDs are having a 4 day turnaround, but they just opened up earlier this month. I can't believe it's already a month turnaround time. I just submitted yesterday to AACOMAS, my transcripts were received on 6/11 but weren't in the system till today.

I'm still trying to decide on my schools. Since I only requested my transcripts a week ago, should I be in a rush to submit my application, or can I still think about it for another couple days? If I sumit today, does it put my app in a line waiting for my transcript, or does nothing at all matter until everything is received and then it gets put in a line to be verified?

I'm still trying to decide on my schools. Since I only requested my transcripts a week ago, should I be in a rush to submit my application, or can I still think about it for another couple days? If I sumit today, does it put my app in a line waiting for my transcript, or does nothing at all matter until everything is received and then it gets put in a line to be verified?

If it is like AMCAS, it won't be put in line till everything is received. You're still so early, that thinking about schools is fine.

who said that?

who said that?

it was a month turnaround for me, because i applied in august when apps are at their peak. It should take less time right now, since it is early

it was a month turnaround for me, because i applied in august when apps are at their peak. It should take less time right now, since it is early

Sorry! Misinterpreted what you meant. I guess we'll have to find out what the turnaround time is....

Can we start a verification thread?

Sorry! Misinterpreted what you meant. I guess we'll have to find out what the turnaround time is....

Can we start a verification thread?

no problem...;) good luck