Dear applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tyrionlannister00

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Could y'all start canceling interviews? I will pay you $5 for proof of cancellation per interview.

Please and thank you.

Sincerely,

Tyrion

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Cancelled two this week at well-known programs.
Keep the cash, you'll need every penny for the travel (god knows I've run out of it fast).
Good luck to all of us.

Reactions: 4 users
Cancelled two this week at well-known programs.
Keep the cash, you'll need every penny for the travel (god knows I've run out of it fast).
Good luck to all of us.

Thank you!

You sir, are a saint and a scholar. Somewhere, someone thanks you for the two interview spots.

Remember folks, going to a bazillion interviews that you have as backups and not really interested in actually kind of hurts others that may want to go to those programs.

Sincerely,

Tyrion

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
In all seriousness, I'm waitlisted at MCW-Central Wisconsin (Wausau) which is my top program. If anyone isn't interested in this program and has a date to interview, *please* consider cancelling -- I'll give my first born (he's pretty cool and potty trained).

Reactions: 1 user
In all seriousness, I'm waitlisted at MCW-Central Wisconsin (Wausau) which is my top program. If anyone isn't interested in this program and has a date to interview, *please* consider cancelling -- I'll give my first born (he's pretty cool and potty trained).

EXACTLY! I mean, from my perspective, who the hell wants to move to Wausau Wisconsin? No offense... (I'm from the midwest, I would love it, but my wife would die probably from the weather). Now folks.... this poor sole, for only God knows why, wants to move to Wausau, because that program is perfect for them. Now, in my opinion, MCW would be a backup for me, but it's not even on my list because its in freaking Wisconsin.

Have a heart, remember that psych folks tend to all match their top choice, second if you're unlucky, third choice if your name is Rob Stark.

Keep it coming folks! Just got an interview invite!

Just got one today so thank you whoever cancelled recently.

Well, now I'm going to be on tenterhooks until March, waiting to see if Unico gets an interview and/or accepted in Wausau! I'm invested now. I think the bargaining with the firstborn, potty-trained child is really what sold it for me. :) I am also a US-IMG who secured most of my interviews last year by "nagging" 'em over email, and I got my top choice in the end! Good luck!!

Reactions: 3 users
Just to add to the fun, I realized that I have an interview I need to cancel, now that I got one interview that we wanted... and so it starts! The flood of cancellations begets more cancellations!

Just canceled 1 today and will cancel 1-2 more. Hope you guys get your dream programs!!

I just canceled 3 today!!! Let the karma start flowing

Big day today! Hoping everyone decided to start canceling some interviews over the holidays so we can get an invite to our dream program.

Remember to do everyone a solid and cancel those interviews you are not interested in!

Well, now I'm going to be on tenterhooks until March, waiting to see if Unico gets an interview and/or accepted in Wausau!

I got an interview offer last week! Just wanted to let you know ;) Good luck everyone!!

Reactions: 5 users