Dear Friends

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DeMoNdOgDFM

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Catalystik,

I don't post much often on this website, but I have been a daily checker/follower of the website for a few years during my college career. I have a few "unique" questions regarding my upcoming application cycle, regarding EC's and more. I was wondering if you would be willing to talk/are available through this PM system or email? Thanks!

Edit: Please do no call out users in thread titles!! Thanks :) -Narmerguy

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you were a daily reader of this forum you'd know you are not supposed to call out posters on thread titles.

Members don't see this ad :)
lol so what if he called out someones name, OMG it's such a big deal!

Why is catalystic so important to you? I have been here a pretty long time too you know :( I am sadness.

Are you a member of an admissions committee?

Not yet. :( Next year..my school only takes 3rd years on the committee. Either way, I am too busy playing with my RC helicopter and drinkin homebrews to give advice today.

Why is catalystic so important to you? I have been here a pretty long time too you know :( I am sadness.

sad.jpg

Hey Catalystik,

I don't post much often on this website, but I have been a daily checker/follower of the website for a few years during my college career. I have a few "unique" questions regarding my upcoming application cycle, regarding EC's and more. I was wondering if you would be willing to talk/are available through this PM system or email?
My PM box is not open, but I'd be happy to help you with any questions you feel comfortable posting publically, as others will likely benefit from the conversation. Additional members may then chime in to give you the benefit of more opinions.

Since I know Catalystik will check this thread and see this YOU ARE INCREDIBLY AWESOME! for taking the time to help so so many people with this process. Personally, I am incredibly thankful for your input in my case, as well as being able to learn from the feedback you give others! THANK YOU.

Since I know Catalystik will check this thread and see this YOU ARE INCREDIBLY AWESOME! for taking the time to help so so many people with this process. Personally, I am incredibly thankful for your input in my case, as well as being able to learn from the feedback you give others! THANK YOU.
:)