Dear Podiatry School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AStudent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I hate feet. Please stop sending me mail.

:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

I third that....

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm assuming that you started getting these advertisments after you took the MCAT?

Yes, especially after the Aug one.

They all show young, thin, beautiful people standing in a well-light exam room smiling and having a good time. It's like a valtrex commercial on paper.

Personally, I don't want to spend the rest of my life checking out sweet toenail fungus. Feet and I don't get along.

SanDiegoSOD said:
I'm assuming that you started getting these advertisments after you took the MCAT?

I'll add St. Gorege's ads to that as well. It's almost insulting. Are they trying to tell me I need an alternative because my MCAT score won't get me into medical school....

scrappysurfer said:
I'll add St. Gorege's ads to that as well. It's almost insulting. Are they trying to tell me I need an alternative because my MCAT score won't get me into medical school....

For God sakes, it's not insulting, it's only an advertisement. I'm so sick of hearing this argument. Think of it this way.. "I got an advertisement from Wash U saying that I should consider them because I would get a great education there. Are the trying to say I'm not good enough for podiatry school or the Carib or my state school???" Just throw em away.

What about the schools that you don't hear from in a while and all of a sudden you get an information guide to their special one year masters program that assures you to get in the following year. Can't they at least send the rejection letter first :confused:

What about the chiropratic schools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!