Dear psych faculty with research labs: Position wanted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nomad.Nerd

Reaction score
Dear psych faculty with research labs,

Sorry if this seems too forward or unconventional, but anyone looking for a hardworking MD volunteer researcher who is ready to start June, with at least one year commitment please DM me. My interests are : Anxiety & mood disorders, neuroimaging, women’s mental health, Addiction & drug abuse, child psych.

Give me a chance. You’ll have absolutely nothing to lose (except maybe 5 minutes of your time). Thanks.

P.S: Emailing for positions during the pandemic has gotten to me more than i want to admit.

Members don't see this ad.

Dear psych faculty with research labs,

Sorry if this seems too forward or unconventional, but anyone looking for a hardworking MD volunteer researcher who is ready to start June, with at least one year commitment please DM me. My interests are : Anxiety & mood disorders, neuroimaging, women’s mental health, Addiction & drug abuse, child psych.

Give me a chance. You’ll have absolutely nothing to lose (except maybe 5 minutes of your time). Thanks.

P.S: Emailing for positions during the pandemic has gotten to me more than i want to admit.
Where are you located?

Where are you located?
Thank you for responding. I’m an intenational grad so I have no location preferences, I’m ok with working anywhere as long as housing prices are somewhat affordable. Maybe we can talk more on Skype if you would like? Let me know and I’ll send you my details. Thanks.