Dear SOV....

Started by nyanko
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From the looks of it he was a podiatry student who liked to troll the vetties, possibly bitter about his own inability to get into vet school, or at least some hinted at that.

Ah yes. I just stumbled across one of the necro'd threads. Good thing I wasn't around this site at the time... Uber-Defensive Me had not yet learned to laugh off the class act idiots of the world. Although I still get irked at the Grey's Anatomy episode where a vet character is insulted repeatedly for not being a "real" doctor... So maybe I haven't changed all that much XD
 
....seriously, bringing back Brodiatrist related threads?? Are we really that bored nowadays?
yeah it was all @DVMDream 's fault.

And when the weather is bad and I can't work, and MrsSOV is PhD-ing (she has these stupid General exams coming up and I rarely see her), yeah, I do get that bored.

I am taking suggestions...

(ps- next time you make a thread for me, can you at least tag me in it, I completely missed it... cause sometimes I am actually busy).