Debt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jferona24

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How much debt was everyone in after undergrad and then after PT school? What is a realistic number to come out with after PT school?

Members don't see this ad.

Where'd you go to school DPT, and did you do work study?

Members don't see this ad :)
260!??! wth undergrad 20, estimated dpt tuition and living expenses 60

Haha 60? Good luck with that unless you get into a state school, which are ridiculously competitive. Most schools are 25-30k just in tuition.

Haha 60? Good luck with that unless you get into a state school, which are ridiculously competitive. Most schools are 25-30k just in tuition.

I'm accepted at texas tech hsc. our tuition for all three years is roughly $27,000(average 3k per semester) located in a small town with average living expenses estimated 1000 per month. i also have quite a bit in my savings to take care of living expenses for a year or two

almost $75. (I was $30k after undergrad but it's paid off...)

I'm accepted at texas tech hsc. our tuition for all three years is roughly $27,000(average 3k per semester) located in a small town with average living expenses estimated 1000 per month. i also have quite a bit in my savings to take care of living expenses for a year or two
GO THERE

Reactions: 1 user