Dec 11/Dec 18 Step 2 CS Score Release Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

colts

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone expecting their CS scores this week or next week?

I took it Oct 31, still haven't heard anything back yet

I'm really nervous about failing this test, can people post when they took their test and if they received their score, and if they passed or failed?

And maybe how their test went? Like their mistakes and what they did good?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
took it at Atlanta 10/21 afternoon, got my report last Wednesday and passed.

completely screwed up a case, didn't have definitive 1st ddx in 2 cases,didn't consult about HIV/protective sex in one fatigue case, NEVER mentioned rectal/pelvis exam in ANY of the encounters that needed one (though I did put it in PN, I just kept forgetting telling SPs that I would need to put a finger in their butt later on for diagnosis), forgot to wash hands/ wear gloves in the first case, all capped my PN... yet I still passed :) So don't worry and just keep praying (I'm atheist btw)

took it at Atlanta 10/21 afternoon, got my report last Wednesday and passed.

completely screwed up a case, didn't have definitive 1st ddx in 2 cases,didn't consult about HIV/protective sex in one fatigue case, NEVER mentioned rectal/pelvis exam in ANY of the encounters that needed one (though I did put it in PN, I just kept forgetting telling SPs that I would need to put a finger in their butt later on for diagnosis), forgot to wash hands/ wear gloves in the first case, all capped my PN... yet I still passed :) So don't worry and just keep praying (I'm atheist btw)

That's honestly ridiculous- I did all of those things + more and failed lol.

Its luck of the draw if your SP is an ass. Honestly they can fail you simply if they don't like the way you look...its subjective BS