dec. 1st

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predmd

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just want to wish everyone luck next week. :)

Members don't see this ad.

predmd said:
i just want to wish everyone luck next week. :)

Right back at ya man! Some of the people in this forum seem really cool. Assuming that I get in some where it'll be fun to see who'll be going to the same school as me. And if I don't get it then I hope you all die in a fiery car crash. Just kiddin' I would only wish that on dat_student. Just kiddin' again, it doesn't need to be fiery.

I'm just messing with ya buddy. I'm sorry, you're just like the naive little brother that I never had,... to pick on.

You know dat_student, your posts lately have actually been much better. Good job on the whole "thinking before you type" thing. However I would encurrage you to put down how your real stats. Just write down all the places you have interviews too without any comments like, "and many more" or "I'm not going to go to all of them".

*sniff, sniff* I smell looooooooove in the air. Donkeywhisperer missing dat_student? ;) :laugh:
Yeah, I'm kidding. :D

duh? said:
*sniff, sniff* I smell looooooooove in the air. Donkeywhisperer missing dat_student? ;) :laugh:
Yeah, I'm kidding. :D
:laugh: :laugh: come on now. dat_student is just too smart and will probebly get in all the places he has applied to.

Best of luck to all.