1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

dec. 1st

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by predmd, Nov 23, 2005.

1. predmd

predmd Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    i just want to wish everyone luck next week. :)

2. donkeywhisperer

donkeywhisperer Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Right back at ya man! Some of the people in this forum seem really cool. Assuming that I get in some where it'll be fun to see who'll be going to the same school as me. And if I don't get it then I hope you all die in a fiery car crash. Just kiddin' I would only wish that on dat_student. Just kiddin' again, it doesn't need to be fiery.

I'm just messing with ya buddy. I'm sorry, you're just like the naive little brother that I never had,... to pick on.

You know dat_student, your posts lately have actually been much better. Good job on the whole "thinking before you type" thing. However I would encurrage you to put down how your real stats. Just write down all the places you have interviews too without any comments like, "and many more" or "I'm not going to go to all of them".

3. duh?

duh? Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    *sniff, sniff* I smell looooooooove in the air. Donkeywhisperer missing dat_student? ;) :laugh:
    Yeah, I'm kidding. :D

4. ramona_k

ramona_k Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    :laugh: :laugh: come on now. dat_student is just too smart and will probebly get in all the places he has applied to.

Best of luck to all.